Last night I was once again the guest host of the Tuesday night quiz at the Liberal Cup. Here are five questions I asked last night, with answers in the comments section.
1. Here in Maine, we know that the Plymouth Company tried to found a settlement here in 1607, thirteen years before they set one up in Massachusetts. What was the name of that colony?
2. Which TV series ran longer, “Cheers” or “Frasier”?
3. Where in your body is your scapula?
4. What are the traditional colors of candles in an advent wreath?
5. What unlikely international capital just became the site of the world’s largest ice rink?
We're battening down for some seriously bad weather, but the snow hasn't started yet. I've got all the essentials — coffee, dog food, books — and as long as the power doesn't go out, we'll be fine.