Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nothing to say on a rainy day

Too much on my schedule today, and I can't tell whether Dizzy is sick or just sulking because of the rain. Either way, he's looking at me as if he expects me to do something, and I have no idea what that might be.

The documentary I worked on last year, "John Connolly:Of Blood and Lost Things," airs tonight on Irish television (RTÉ 1, for those of you with really good satellite systems). If you're interested, you should be able to watch it online through the RTE Player, starting tomorrow and for the next three weeks or so. In addition to all the John Connolly anyone could want, the documentary features interviews with Declan Hughes, Laura Lippman, George Pelecanos and David Simon, and readings by several Maine actors. It's a terrific film, and I'd say that even if I hadn't worked on it, and even if many of the people involved in its production weren't friends of mine. Click here to see a trailer.

No comments: