Thursday, July 12, 2007

What does "pandiculate" mean?

Who's asking: Geoff, the quizmaster at The Liberal Cup, Hallowell, ME

I am pleased to report that my team won the pub quiz on Tuesday night, even though we didn't know the answer to this question.

"Pandiculate" is the medical term for stretching and yawning.

I am stretching and yawning, before getting in the car to take the bus to catch the train to go to New York... where I will not be registered at Thrillerfest, but might be seen in the general vicinity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The verb "pandiculate"has Latin
A rare word known by very few people.