Sunday, December 10, 2006

Where were you?

Who's asking: Various people, in various contexts

I've been snowed in. We got six inches of snow here on Friday, and my parking lot didn't get plowed until about two hours ago -- by which time most of the snow had melted, of course, so what had been snow with a little bit of traction is now ice with none at all. Tomorrow's supposed to be a little warmer, so I should be able to get out and about. The isolation is starting to get to me.

Things I missed this weekend: the Christmas party at Kate's; Chris's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, at St. John's; a dinner to celebrate Ashton's birthday, in Washington, D.C.

I could not be any sorrier, and if Santa really exists, he'll bring me a jet-pack.

Blogger Beta is still behaving very badly, and if you haven't converted your own blog yet, DON'T. Wait for more of the bugs to be worked out, first. I finally managed to post this by e-mail, and I have no idea whether I can upload photos this way. Maybe things will be sorted out tomorrow.

No comments: