Monday, May 14, 2007

Do you take PayPal?


Who's asking: A potential client who lives outside the United States

I don't, sorry. It would be convenient for clients who live abroad, but few of my clients do.

Today's a slower, lazier day than it should be, but after yesterday and the past week, I needed a day to catch up with myself. It's a beautiful day here in Alexandria, it's good to be with my family, and I am so grateful for my life that I wonder whether I might just disappear. Isn't that what happens when you reach Nirvana?

The Mystery Bookstore has posted a whole new crop of podcast interviews. Click on one of the four boxes in the right-hand corner of the page and you can listen to me talking with Mary Higgins Clark, Carol Higgins Clark, Harlan Coben, Jennifer Colt, Michael Connelly, and Laura Lippman. The interview with Laura is my favorite (ignore the telephone that rings twice about halfway through), although everyone was fascinating. Michael Connelly was honest and insightful about Harry Bosch's future, and his own adventures in the screen trade; Mary Higgins Clark was both hilarious and suspenseful-on-command; Harlan Coben was an incredibly good sport, as I misunderstood his schedule and wound up interviewing him during his signing at Mysterious Galaxy's Festival of Books booth.

Things will be back to normal tomorrow, but in the meantime, here's another picture. That's Chris and this three sisters -- Claire, Celeste, and Carolyn -- at brunch yesterday.

1 comment:

Linda Brown said...

It's lovely to read that you're happy with your life, Clair. It makes me smile.

Linda