Friday, August 13, 2004

SPECIAL BONUS POSTING -- ITINERARY UPDATE

Okay, so my car won't be ready until the end of the month. This is absurdly frustrating, but it'll work out fine, because now I can go to my cousin Jean's wedding along the way.

The revised itinerary -- subject to further change, of course -- will look like this:

September 1: Los Angeles to Flagstaff, AZ
September 2: Flagstaff to Pagosa Springs, CO
September 3: Pagosa Springs to Vail, CO
September 4: Jean's wedding
September 5: Recovering from Jean's wedding and hanging out with the Lambs
September 6: Vail to Lincoln, NE
September 7: Lincoln to St. Louis, MO
September 8: St. Louis to Chicago, IL
September 9: Chicago to Pittsburgh, PA
September 10: Pittsburgh to Newport, RI
September 11: Newport to China, ME

I think it's a good omen that I'll get to Maine on September 11.

No comments: