Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Details

Thank you so much, everybody, for all the postings, the e-mails and phone calls over the past day. It means so much to me, and to my Dad, too.

My dear friend Tom Ehrenfeld has volunteered to take over the blog for a few days, because my access to e-mail will be sporadic.

Visitation for Mom will be tomorrow night, Wednesday, from 7:00 to 9:00, at the Bayside Chapel of Hollomon-Brown Funeral Homes. (That link didn't work yesterday; maybe it will today.) The funeral is scheduled for Thursday morning at 10:30, at St. Pius X in Norfolk. Burial will follow at Colonial Grove Memorial Park, also in Norfolk. Dad is asking that instead of flowers, people send contributions to St. Pius X Elementary School, 7800 Halprin Drive, Norfolk, VA 23518.

If this link works, Hollomon-Brown has posted an obituary for my mother here. It should run in the paper tomorrow.

Thanks, everybody. Thank you so much.

No comments: