Wednesday, September 08, 2004

The Journey East -- I mean it this time

As promised, here's my new -- and, please God, final -- itinerary for the move to Maine. This is based on my getting the car back on Friday, which is a leap of faith.

Monday, September 13 -- Los Angeles to Flagstaff, AZ
Tuesday, September 14 -- Flagstaff to Pagosa Springs, CO
Wednesday, September 15 -- Pagosa Springs to Denver
Thursday, September 16 -- Denver to Lincoln, NE
Friday, September 17 -- Lincoln to St. Louis, MO
Saturday, September 18 -- St. Louis to Chicago, IL
Sunday, September 19 -- Chicago to Pittsburgh, PA
Monday, September 20 -- Pittsburgh to Newport, RI
Tuesday, September 21 -- Newport to Boston/Cambridge, MA
Wednesday, September 22 -- Cambridge to China, ME

The extra day in Boston/Cambridge is because my Maine hosts, Anna and Tarren, will actually be in Boston that day. Besides, it'll give me a chance to say howdy to my friends the Ehrenfelds before the final push north.

No comments: